Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Tooth Fairy


My teeth were wobbly for quite a while and my dad pulled them out last Wednesday. It hurt a lot and I cried a little bit. When it was finished, it was ok. After I finished washing my mouth, I went upstairs to go to bed. In the morning, there was a gift from the tooth fairy under my pillow. I was so excited and happy. When I went to school I showed my friends and teacher. Some people don't believe that the tooth fairy exists? But, do you think it's real?

8 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeee funny tgk muka ameera takde gigi hahahaha...tooth fairy tuh mummy dia la tuh hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah... mmg funny... kitorg dok gelakkan dia and dia nangis... hahaha...sebab tu it took her 4 months... sanggup dia biar gigi dia goyang dlm mulut..psl nanti buruk xmcm princess...Rina.. wait untill ur lil' Hana knows about princesses!!!pening..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. *raping* YO SUP ITS ME AAYHAM FROM SCHOOL! THE PERSON WHO CALLS HIMSELF CONNOR YA!!!!! IM COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YO CHECK OUT MEH WEBDITE!!!

    aayhamomar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete