Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

All The Parties!!!


For the past few weekends, there were lots of parties. First, it was Nabilah's. We went to the cinema and watched Princess and the Frog. It was a really funny movie. After that, we went to her house and she had a princess cake.




Then last weekend, It was Aleia's birthday. First, we went to her party at Go Kids Go. I went to the Disco room. There was a slide and it was so fast. I went with my friend and we had slush. I had a Pink Strawberry slush. It was yummy. Then we went to her house, we had 2 goodie bags. One with toys and one with sweets. She likes High School Musical and we watched the HSM movie at her house together.


Last Wednesday on St Patrick's day, it was my best friend at school's birthday. Her name is Nana. It's the same as my Mummy! I gave her a necklace and a bracelet just like mine.

Oh yes, on Paddy's Day, I also had my face painted in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.


I was very happy and had so much fun. Next month I bet there are gonna be more parties!

1 comment: